Sunday, August 19, 2012

Intro to me and my travels

Hello, my names Amanda and my dream is to travel the world.  I'm going to list all of the new places I want to go as well as pictures of places I have been.I have already been to:                                    -Mexico                                    -Cuba                                    -Japan                                    -France                                    -Italy                                    -Spain                                    -U.S.AI am from Canada, eh? Haha, it's my parents who took me traveling when I was younger. I also went on two school trips, one was to Japan. And the other was to France, Italy and Spain. I loved Italy and Spain and Cuba, they are deffinately my favorite places in the world, so far.  You may say that I have Wanderlust.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment